Saturday, April 14, 2012

San Diego!


Hello again : )!
While in Tijuana, we decided to pay San Diego a few visits.
This one was the best!
I got to hang out with my boyfriend at the Natural History Museum in Balboa Park and we took lots of photos.

Duckies, chilling.



After the museum, we went to Evolution. Every time I go I want to try something different and always end up ordering the same thing...the bacon cheeseburger!
This burger has an Amy's pattie, pickles, lettuce, tomato, vegan mayo, ketchup, mustard, onions and some tempeh bacon slices.

JUST to accompany my lonely burger, I had to order a small side of buffalo chik'n tenders.


Hmm, spicy gardein tenders.



And finally for dessert, my boyfriend and I shared an apple berry crisp.
I'm not a big fan of shredded coconut, but the rest was delicious and made me forget about the coconutty bits.

3 comments:

  1. Me encanto los "Ducks, chillin" haha se ven bien perras tus fotos :D y contrastan bien con los colores del blog (aunque se que no te gustan haha)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cállese, sí me gustan!!
    gracias amor, te amo <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never went to San Diego, but that looked like a good one! Looks yummy!

    Btw, cute picture of you guys!

    Have a good day, chica!

    ReplyDelete