Wednesday, April 29, 2009

[veganized] traditional mexican food, woahhhh ; ) !

Hello.
Let me introduce myself.

My name is Andrea, i was born south the border (Tijuana, Baja California. to be specific) and i love to cook.
I created this blog because of all those crappy chain restaurants claiming to sell mexican food; i want to show you how mexican food really is, by uploading some basic recipes (such as: tacos, burritos, enchiladas, chilaquiles, tortas...and many many more) prepared the traditional or most common way as possible.
I am no vegan myself (i'm doing my best to keep dairy out of my diet; that FYH 'cheese' is making me think about making the switch from lacto-veg to vegan n_n), but I'll try to veganize every mexican recipe i can, for all those vegan folks out there that dig spicy food : )

If you want me to veganize a mexican food recipe
you can send it in here ; ) --> darth.lorr@gmail.com (or just say hello, if you like)

No comments:

Post a Comment