Sunday, August 9, 2009

My pantry-closet

Yes. That's what I said. A pantry-closet !
The lady (the one I'm living with), went to the market with his brother, but she forgot to ask me what I eat.
I bought lots of stuff and I had to store some of it in my closet, because the pantry is full of shiz.
There are some things that I got that the lady already had (the difference is that some of mine are organic and NEW.. the garlic powder looks like it has been sitting there for eons).
One of my housemates, told me that the day she first arrived to the house, the lady go a little mad at her because of the things she got (and that the lady already has).
That's the main reason I'm "hiding" my stuff.
The other reason, is that there's almost no space.
Anyway..

Whole wheat spaghetti and penne rigate, yellow mustard, agave nectar, chipotle and jalapeƱo relishes, v8 juice, crushed tomatoes, organic ketchup (WTF : D?!), tomato sauce, safflower oil, garbanzo beans, garlic powder, curry powder, mushrooms, chia seeds, a chocolate/puffed quinoa bar and dried epazote.
(there's more [like quinoa, brown rice, magda squash, mushrooms, potatoes, tabasco and soy sauce], but I stored it in the kitchen).

Everything in order..

2 comments:

  1. I'm excited to see you blogging again!
    I've missed you! Hahahaha....I hope you keep posting:)

    Take care girl
    Annie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your back! Shoes and food in the same closet? I question this. :)

    ReplyDelete