Friday, October 2, 2009

VeganMoFo: Downtown / Condesa 2.0

Today, I went to Centro Histórico (downtown) and took some pictures of all the riots and manifestants that were remembering the 41st anniversary of the Tlatelolco massacre.
All the walking and the picture-taking thing made me feel pretty hungry and I had this (only 15 pesos !):

Grilled corn with lime, chili powder and salt. Hmm : )

I returned to Condesa (Tamaulipas, again !) and got some beer at a place that sells lots of flavored mezcal. I don't like mezcal, plus, some bottles have a worm in it; not my style.

Mini coronas and (giant !!) fava beans with chili powder. (please, ignore the cheese in the back, haha, it wasn't mine).

1 comment:

  1. Eww no - not digging the worm at all. Coronita gets the thumbs up though and so does that corn. It looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete