Friday, October 9, 2009

VeganMoFo: Stuffed portobello and cucumber/carrot salad

I got some portobello mushrooms last Tuesday ♥
I still have some veggie meat and I didn't want to have a portobello sandwich again, so I thought, hmm, why not stuff it ?
The elder lady I live with cooked some carrots and potatoes and diced cucumber for me.


Oh, and lucky me, because I'm currently loving this combo: Cucumber, soy sauce, lime juice and sesame seeds. The perfect cucumber salad.
I didn't know what to do with the steamed carrots, so I just tossed them with the cucumber thing I made.

Gotta go.
Today I'm going to a friend's band concert and I have to pick up my ticket at the hotel they're staying at. Good thing it isn't too far from my house.

Give them a shot if you want, here's their myspace page.

1 comment: